Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We had a phenomenal first day today!! What an amazing group of students I have to work with this year. Tonight I sent home a brief letter with my information on it-- in the coming days I will be sending home some additional paperwork for you to fill out and return with your student. This will include a Student Information Sheet & Volunteer sign-up. Please feel free to contact me in the meantime with any questions you might have. Your student also received a Field Trip permission slip today-- please read through that and return before Friday. **Also, I need to have the lunch count to our School Cafeteria ladies as soon as possible, please talk with your students about whether they will bring a home lunch or purchase one from school for the field trip. Hopefully your students had a great first day--it's hard getting back into the swing of things, but they were fabulous today!!
Thank you for all you do!


No comments: